Slideshow

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentines day peanut!

Dear Noah,
I wish you were here so badly this Valentine's Day. We always make a big deal out of holidays - even the little ones so I probably would've made you something dorky like heart shaped pancakes. We would've made really cute valentines to hand out to your friends. On your first and only Valentine's Day with us, I will never forget that you made your first art project at daycare. It had your footprints on it. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen. 


Three years ago today our journey began together. You were created and we started our special bond. That's another reason Valentine's Day always holds a special place in my heart. When we found out we were going to have you, our lives changed forever. I never knew how amazing you could be and how much I could possibly love. 


I want you to know that mommy misses you more and more everyday. I want you to know that no one forgets about you. Your friends make you rainbow pictures which makes mommy so happy! Sometimes we bring them to your gravesite. Everyone still talks about you and what an amazing boy you are. I hope you're having a special Valentine's Day in heaven. 


Love you so much sweet peanut!
xoxo
mommy

3 comments: